Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Warrior Recon Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds by IHip





Now you may be asking yourself: Why's this entry so lazily done. Well, my lovely reader. I've decided to put about as much effort into the review of this product as the company put into making it in the first place.

These things sucked. No other way to say it. I spent all day charging the things and I decided to test them after an hour and a half, the stated charging time to see if they'd turn on, they wouldn't. Couldn't get in contact with costumer service, so I'm calling this one just plain dead in the water.

A defective single product is one thing, but a company from whom you can't get through to customer service in the middle of the day. Yeah, no, that's unacceptable. I never got to test even a single one of the features that these things claimed to have and I don't really care to anymore.

A complete and utter waste of fifteen bucks. I've gotten better earbuds on Amazon for so much less. That draws the line in the sand, Big Lots officially sucks for getting anything in the realm of  bluetooth earbuds. Go to Amazon or Best Buy for that kind of stuff, bottom line, case closed.

0/5 for both the company and the product

No comments:

Post a Comment